Skip intro? See Top 6 rated trampoline
If you are concerned about the fitness of your kids just because they are not too keen on outdoor activities, trampolines are a great solution to keep them fit even when indoors. Just before you start thinking that it is something used only by adults, you should make yourself familiar with the fact that these days you can easily find best trampolines for kids as well. You may also find some good trampoline deals in this blog.
There is also another question you may ask which is ‘How is this jumping around going to help my kids?’ Well, what looks like jumping around is one of the best ways to maintain the overall body fitness of your kid. This is because jumping on a trampoline impacts different parts of the body and therefore it ensures all-round growth. This is the place for you to get all the information you need about trampolines such as trampoline buying guide, trampoline sale, trampoline reviews, trampoline safety guides.
- 7 things will help you find your best trampoline
- Below is top 6 best trampoline and reviews
- Top 8 Best Trampolines For Kids
- Stamina 36-Inch Folding Trampoline
- Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Round Trampoline and Enclosure with Spring Pad
- Skywalker Trampolines 15-Feet Jump N' Dunk Trampoline with Safety Enclosure and Basketball Hoop
- Skywalker 8-Feet Round Trampoline with Safety Enclosure Combo
- The Original Toy Company Fold & Go Trampoline (TM)
- Skywalker Trampolines Round Bouncer Trampoline with Enclosure, 48-Inch
- Little Tikes 3-feet Trampoline
- Diggin JumpSmart Trampoline
- What Should Be Considered When Buying Trampoline For Kids?
- Tramponline Safety Rules Everyone Should Follow
- Different Types of Trampolines
- What are Benefits of Using Trampolines?
- Risks Involved in Trampoline Jumping
- Accessories You Can Buy For Trampolines
- Tips for Setting up a Trampoline
- Maintenance of Trampolines
7 things will help you find your best trampoline
There are a number of factors which you need to look into before you purchase a trampoline. Let’s take look at the most important aspects.
- Shape: Trampolines are available in different types of shapes and each of these has its own significance. While round ones are the more general trampolines as they can be manufactured on a low budget, the rectangular and octagonal ones can be expensive to make and are of a higher quality. This is a reason why round trampolines are used for home purposes whereas those made in other shapes are largely for professional purposes.
- Length of springs: You must also take a look at the length of the springs while you are looking to buy a trampoline. Trampolines which have longer springs ensure softer bounce and also provide more air time due to higher jumps. On the other hand, short springs provide lesser bounce and tend to overstretch too easily as compared to long springs; you may have to replace them from time to time.
- Age group: It is extremely important that you buy a trampoline which is suitable for the age group to which your kid belongs. Smaller trampolines are suitable for younger kids, preferably between 3 years to 6 years in age. The slightly larger ones are better for ages 6 years and above.
- Weight: Another important factor to consider before you buy a trampoline is the weight of your kid. A smaller trampoline should be good enough for one or two lightweight kids. However, for slightly heavier kids you should buy a trampoline which is larger and has greater weight capacity.
- Available Space: You must also consider the amount of space in your home to keep the trampoline. If you have a large backyard with plenty of space, go for a large sized trampoline on which your kids and their friends can have a lot of fun. If you do not have a backyard and the trampoline needs to be fitted inside the house, you can opt for a mini trampoline or rebounder.
- Budget: A vital factor when it comes to buying a trampoline is how much you are willing to spend for it. You can find trampolines of different price ranges and depending on your budget you can go for the most suitable one. One thing you must understand is that the cheaper ones may not necessarily be bad quality. You need to carefully asses and figure out the best one.
- Safety: It is also important for you to consider the safety of your kid before you invest in a trampoline. After all, you don’t want your child to suffer injuries and get hurt while trampoline jumping. You can go for trampolines which have safety enclosures or else you can buy an enclosure separately to attach with the trampoline that you have bought.
Below is top 6 best trampoline and reviews
Many products from Skywalker are popular in market so it is difficult to find out the best trampoline among them. Skywalker 15-Feet Round Trampoline is absolutely appropriate with 6-year-old children and older. With that kind of player, the safety is very important. The product comes up with the safe enclosure which made of durable and rust resistant steel frame. The safety enclosure is also made from UV resistant substance in order to prevent depreciation.
Technically, the product is great equipment, on the other hand, it is an entertaining tool too. The jumpers have a 15-feet space to enjoy jumping. The product also includes 96 steel springs for bouncing to the highest. Like the safety enclosure, the springs are durable and they resist rust too. In brief, with the safety and fun, it is a great choice for your little jumpers.
It is hard to find a best trampoline that has both affordable price and multifunction. Pure Fun is famous of its budget but high quality models that attract many consumers. The Pure Fun 14-Foot Trampoline has a cheaper price tag but the quality is not bad. It provides everything you need from a best trampoline such as high bouncing, 88 steel springs and soft mat for jumping. The price is much affordable compared with many trampoline models that are appearing on the market.
The product comes up with 14 feet of bouncing space for convenient jumping. It is also rust resistant for durable using besides the stability is not an anxiety with 8 precise balance points. Although the safety enclosure is not included, it met the severe requirements of ASTM therefore the safety is not a concern. With this 14 foot model, Pure Fun has developed a good model for those who do not want to give much money for a best trampoline.
AirZone Outdoor Spring Trampoline has various sizes to choose depended on who will play with, a baby or an older child. The patented pending safety enclosure which bound to the outer edge in order to keep the jumper safe. The manufacturer uses the W-shaped legs for double point of contact with the ground, this means the 4 W-shaped version has 8 and 6 W-shaped version has 12 contacted ground points. The more that points there are, the more stability level the trampoline reaches. The product meets the ATSM requirements so the safety is not a concern anymore.
This trampoline is very easy to assemble without extra tools. Just read the manual and then you can do it yourselves. Moreover, with the W-shaped legs it will not be wobble during play time. In general,the AirZone Outdoor Spring Trampoline is designed for best safety and entertainment for your children. If you are considering one, it can be a right fit.
There are three versions to choose: 10-foot, 12-foot and 14-foot trampoline. This Elite 12-foot falls between the rest so that it is appropriate for most users because the 10-foot version is generally small while the 14-foot version is better for large garden space. The model from JumpSport is developed with really high quality. The thicker pipes and stronger frames sustain the stronger pressure in order to provide better longevity.
The JumpSport Elite 12-foot Trampoline is designed well with the safe enclosure for best safety. The quality is also shown through the manufacturer does even a small detail like hiding the springs. Moreover, the W-shaped legs is installed for better balance while jumping. The only problem is the difficulty assembly because of the heavy pipes and thick mat. Overlook that limit, JumpSport Elite 12-foot Trampoline is definitely a good choice among the available models.
AlleyOop 14’ VariableBounce is an ideal choice for your whole family. Appeared in the round shape, it provides more jumping space than the rectangular trampoline does. The integrated safety enclosure guarantees that jumping is safe under any condition. While landing, it will be softer with the high quality installed jumping mat which is durable and UV/Water resistant. Whereas the pre-galvanized steelframe tackles any heavy-duty and allows a 245 pound adult to bounce.
The patented VariableBounce technology is developed to prevent injury by putting less pressure on the knees and joints which is high on adult because of their heaviness. Therefore, not only the children but also their parents can participate in the fun jumping. However, it is hard and takes time to assemble the trampoline with the heavy pipes and mat. In summary, this AlleyOop 14’ VariableBounce provides safe bouncing with the high quality enclosure even users are adults. If your family loves bouncing, this one is an appropriate choice.
Springfree has always offered products with excellent safety features and it is not an exception this time. The manufacturer claims that this model is the world’s safest trampoline with many features. Different from many other trampolines, the Springfree 10Ft Trampoline-R79 comes up with no springs. It is installed a patented rod system which is much safer than the traditional spring trampolines. It uses the doubled galvanized steel frames to sustain any weather even when raining or in winter. Furthermore, it allows up to 250 pound jumper to jump on the trampoline without worrying.
This model provides a 10ft space that as large as the traditional 12ft spring trampoline so the space is not a problem. Furthermore, it included the BasketballFlexrHoop and FlexrStep Ladder for convenient and safe bouncing. In conclusion, if safety is your most considerate point, Springfree is certainly the first brand you choose, especially the world’s safest and best trampoline – R79 model.
Top 8 Best Trampolines For Kids
We rank this trampoline as the 1st position because of its excellent quality and results it brings to your kids; it is also the best-selling products on the market nowadays as well as is received a lot of positive comments from customers.
As you can get from its name, this trampoline is a foldable one and has a large, round surface with the durable net. The diameter of this trampoline is 36 inches, so it is large enough for your children to play comfortably.
People often enjoy this product because of its simple and convenient design. This Stamina Trampoline is not complicated or difficult for users to set up and it includes six metal legs which are easily detachable.
When it comes to safeness, parents can totally feel secure when letting children play and have fun on this trampoline because it is equipped strong bands and made of durable and stable materials. Its bounce which is not too flexible of stiff is also an excellent point that customers believe in choosing.
A little thing that many parents hope this product to be improved is that it does not include the surrounding net which helps their children not to fall out when they jump.
Do you want to have fun with your kids and play with them on the trampoline? If yes, this product will work best for your needs because it allows not only children but also adults to jump.
Being one of the most intelligent products from Skywalker, this trampoline will help you and your kids to enjoy your favorite activity in a safe and stable space. This product is equipped with a large and high enclosure net and includes durable and steady legs which are made of stainless steel and has w shape.
Not just that, the jumping mat is so steady and firm that it is difficult for it to be torn even all your kids jump on it at the same time. If you are wondering and looking for the best trampoline which can help your kids to have fun and stay healthy, don’t skip this one!
This product from Skywalker is considered as an awesome trampoline for kids because of its impeccable design. Having six w-shaped legs which are made of stainless steel, this trampoline can prop up perfectly as well as avoid sinking into the ground as other cylindrical ones.
The surface and springs are made of high-quality materials which are so resistant and durable so that your kids can be totally protected when jumping. Especially, parents can feel secure because this product has a high and safe surrounding enclosure to prevent your kids from falling out.
If you want your kids to exercise and play sport at the same time, this trampoline is pretty the perfect choice for them because with the basketball hoop; they will surely have the unforgettable time with this product.
This product is known as one of the best trampolines for kids from Skywalker and is one of the great options for your consideration. Whether your kids are about three years old or even 12, this trampoline is very suitable for them.
Many people complain about the instruction on the manual, but when they set up this trampoline, everything is simpler and easier than they think, even if you are a careless person, the assembly can still be carried out perfectly.
When your kids jump on this trampoline, there are not many movements happening with this equipment. And don’t worry about danger because your kids are always protected by the durable enclosure which is connected by the button-hole feature.
Are you looking for a trampoline which is suitable to your limited space as well as fits your little kid? Fortunately, this mini product from Original Toy Company will be the best trampoline that response your need.
Although being a mini trampoline, the weight limit of this fantastic product can be up to 150 pounds. It has a large jumping mat which is 36 inches in diameter without a bungee cord which is said to break after long use.
Besides, this trampoline is equipped a detachable handle which allows your kids to hold when they jump and the safety pad to provide extra safeness. Also, it does not require much of time to set up or fold as well as does not need large space to store.
This trampoline is one of the best products for a large number of kids that parents can trust as well as is suitable for not only younger but also older kids. The first impressive point of this trampoline that you can love buying it is the safe, steady and high enclosure net that helps your kids from injuries when jumping.
Not just that, its jumping surface is also large enough so that many kids can play together at the same time and they will never worry about the gap area. Also, this trampoline can offer great bounce for kids and they are surely happy and get lots of joy when playing with this fantastic equipment.
However, the weak point of this product is that the large size often comes with taking up large space, and it will not be suitable for narrow room or garden. Besides, some people can get confused when assembling this trampoline by reading the instruction .
Do you want to let your toddlers play in your house as well as help them to burn their energy? This mini trampoline from Little Tikes seems to be a correct product that can satisfy your requirement.
The Little Tikes 3-feet Trampoline are mainly made of elastic and metal with three steady legs which prop up your kids’ weight very effectively. It has a large jumping mat with the durable net so that you kids can jump comfortably and freely to enjoy theirs funs.
Besides, to ensure that your kids can stand steady on their feet as well as avoid falling out when jumping, the manufacturer also provide a large bar which is extremely sturdy for them to hold their hands. Also, its ease to use and simplicity to set up are also the prominent points that make you impressed.
Is it difficult for you to get your kids involved in a funny activity that helps them to stay healthy and burn energy? Fortunately, your kids will surely like jumping on the trampoline with the product form this best product of Diggin brand.
This trampoline is different from the other ones with the triangle jumping mat and will impress your kids because of its attractive colors. It is also equipped with two steady handles which make the trampoline look like a bicycle.
Moreover, unlike the other trampoline, this product can make the funny sound when your kids play on it. It is also steady and sturdy enough to provide necessary support and give the safe environment for your kids. The only thing that some people complain is that this trampoline is not easy to assemble.
What Should Be Considered When Buying Trampoline For Kids?
Trampoline is not only an excellent tool for kids to do exercise but also an ideal place for them to play and have fun. To make sure that your children can get happiness and joy as well as be protected from unexpected situations, it is necessary for parents to take into account carefully before making the final decision. Here are some tips on choosing trampoline that parents can use for reference for a correct choice:
The Fame Of Brand:
Because of the competitive market, you may find out a large number of different products from various companies with dissimilar prices. You should not look at its price at first because the cheap cost rarely goes with high quality and you may choose the product with low quality which is not only broken quickly but also harmful for your kids. Let give a look at the well-known brand first and then select the most suitable one which has the reasonable cost. Even if you buy a cheap trampoline from a famous company, you can still feel secure because its quality will never make you disappointed.
Because the trampoline you are going to buy is for your kids who are prone to fall or hurt, a product with intelligent design is often the top choice that you should not ignore. Depending on the age group of your kids, you can buy the one that has surrounding net or not. If you choose the trampoline without this type of net, you can set up it on a soft surface such as grass or spongy carpet and remember to stay away the trampoline with high legs because it is more suitable for adults.
It is difficult for children to keep their tools or toys for a long time because they are too careless and little to recognize this point. Besides, making sure safeness for kids is always the most important aspect that parents often concern. To increase the using time as well as save money, parents should pay attention to the materials of the trampoline thoroughly.
The legs should be made of firm, hard and stable metal such as stainless steel so that it can support children’s weight as much as possible. The springs must be stable and resistant to avoid breaking or collapse when your kids jump on their trampoline. The surface of the trampoline is the part that has direct exposure to children’s body, so it needs to have good resilience and durability too.
Weight Limit And Size:
Are you going to buy the trampoline for the single kid or more? How old are they? To buy the correct trampoline, you cannot forget to answer these questions because they can help you to find out the most suitable one.
Your choice should have sufficient weight limit which can support well as well as allow a necessary number of kids. Therefore, if you have more than one kid, it is better if you look for a product with the high weight limit and large size.
Tramponline Safety Rules Everyone Should Follow
Different Types of Trampolines
Trampolines are of several different types depending on various factors, for example you can divide trampolines into: for kids, for toddlers, for adults. We also can divide trampolines into fitness trampoline exercise trampoline, weight loss trampoline, training trampoline, Olympics trampoline. Here we use shape, the most popular factor.
- Round Trampolines: The most common type of trampolines that you can find is round trampolines. These are ideal to be used indoors or in your backyard and are most suitable for kids. They are much safer than some of the others because of their circular spring setup which ensures that the user keeps getting pushed towards the center of the mat thereby reducing the risk of damage. You can get these in different sizes depending on the age of the user.
- Rectangular Trampolines: This type of trampolines is mainly used for professional or semi-professional purposes and is comparatively more expensive. They are best suited for those who are already adept at trampoline jumping and have sufficient control. They certainly have a better build quality compared to round ones. This is a good buy if your kids are bigger and have already used trampolines before.
- Square Trampolines: This category of trampolines provides you the best of both worlds – round and rectangular trampolines. It is as safe as round trampolines and as spacious as a rectangular one. Square trampolines can be particularly useful if you don’t have much space to fit in other types of trampolines.
- Octagonal Trampolines: Another category of trampolines which is starting to become quite popular is octagonal trampolines. These are quite similar to round ones but have a more efficient build quality and ensure greater safety for kids. You can easily use them in your backyard as they will take only as much space as a round trampoline.
- Springless Trampolines: This type of trampolines is easily your safest bet against risk of damage to your kids. These trampolines do not make use of metal springs to help the user bounce on it; instead you have flexible fiberglass rods or very strong elastic bands. These are designed to give ultimate protection against injuries while you are jumping on the trampoline.
- Mini Trampolines or Rebounder: These are for those who do not have adequate space and need to fit a trampoline in their living space. They are meant more for working adults so that they can keep fit and use it during workouts; however, kids can easily use them too. The biggest advantage is that they are quite cheap compared to normal sized trampolines.
- Inflatable Trampolines: Another type of trampoline is inflatable trampolines which are mostly found in amusement parks and fun zones for kids. These are mostly attractive to look at as they come in different shapes and are very colorful. These are quite safe as they are huge structures and are mostly protected from all ends. Buying an inflatable one can be expensive but you can certainly rent one during special occasions for kids.
- Water Trampolines: Water trampolines can be a fun investment if you have a pool in the house or a water body nearby. Playing on a water trampoline can be an enjoyable family activity during the weekend. You can find such trampolines in entertainment zones, especially places like water parks.
- Bungee Trampolines: These are generally a more uncommon form of trampolines which is suitable mainly for adventure lovers. It is especially not advisable to be used by kids as there is too much risk involved. Again, these are not freely available for purchase and you may come across them in adventure parks.
What are Benefits of Using Trampolines?
Playing on a trampoline can be extremely beneficial, especially when it comes to kids as it is the growing stage of their life. Below are a few key benefits of trampolining.
- Jumping on a trampoline is a great exercise and starting off at an early age will increase the fitness level.
- It has a positive impact on their cardiovascular system and thereby ensures even flow of blood in the body. Also, it ensures the body has more than adequate supply of oxygen.
- Trampoline jumping is a great recreational activity and one which kids will enjoy the most. It is the most fun form of exercise and you will not have to pressurize your kids to do it.
- Using a trampoline also helps your kids in developing skills such as balance and control which can prove to be very useful for them in the long run.
- Playing on trampolines helps in the development of their muscles and bones and also aids them in maintaining the correct body weight.
- If you are concerned about your kid’s height, this activity can certainly help him or her put on a few inches.
- The bouncing motion that is a feature of all trampolines helps the body to lose toxins and other harmful substances which may hamper growth of kids.
- Trampolines allow your kids to become more fast and agile and also helps avoid health problems such as obesity.
- It also enables the growth of the body cells which prevents your kids from falling easy prey to harmful diseases.
These are only some of the numerous benefits that you can gain from using a trampoline.
Risks Involved in Trampoline Jumping
Although jumping on a trampoline is a fun activity with a large number of health benefits, it comes with its own risks and therefore, parents must ensure that they keep a strict vigil at all times. Injuries can happen in several ways while your kids are on a trampoline.
- If 2 or more are jumping, there is every chance that they may end up colliding with each other and get hurt.
- There are also chances that kids might get injured if they land in an incorrect position.
- Another likely scenario can be your kid bouncing off the trampoline and falling to the ground.
- While doing various stunts on the trampoline, there is the likelihood of your kid crashing against the frame or other parts of it.
However, following a few steps can easily help parents in avoiding disaster while their kids are trampoline jumping.
- Supervision is of utmost importance and therefore, one parent must always be present and watching while the kids are on the trampoline.
- Parents must double check all the equipment before inviting their kids to board the trampoline to ensure that there are no lose screws or exposed metal or any wear and tear that might cause minor or major harm.
- Keep the trampoline in an open area so that it is far away from any obstructions particularly trees, walls and other obstructions.
- Restrict your kids from trying to perform potentially risky moves and therefore avoid risk of damage to them.
Accessories You Can Buy For Trampolines
If you have already bought a trampoline or are planning to buy one, there are also a number of accessories that you can buy alongside which will go well with it. A few of them are:
- Bounce Board: A bounce board can enhance the fun of being on a trampoline even more as it allows the user to perform moves like he or she would do on a skateboard, snow board or wakeboard. To add to it, it also does not cause any kind of damage to the trampoline mat as well.
- Trampoline Ladder: This accessory can be particularly useful when buying a trampoline for kids. The ladder will help kids get on board the trampoline quite easily and prevents them from falling off while trying to climb the trampoline.
- Trampoline Cover: This is another useful accessory which is highly recommended when you have bought a trampoline. Purchasing a trampoline is not a small investment and therefore, it is essential to protect it from harm. A cover can be more helpful if you have placed your trampoline outdoors as it will provide protection against weather and other perils.
- Anchor Kit: High intensity winds are a possibility throughout the year and to prevent your trampoline from flying away, you should invest in an anchor kit. This will keep your trampoline rooted to the ground even when faced with strong winds.
Tips for Setting up a Trampoline
There are certain things that you must keep in mind while setting up a trampoline at your home. Here are a few tips to help you out.
- If you are setting up a trampoline indoors, make sure there is adequate space above and around the place where you are setting it up. For placing it outdoors, ensure it is far from obstructions such as trees and walls and also other hazards like electrical wires and pieces of equipment.
- Place it in an area where there is more than adequate light.
- Ensure that only adults are involved in setting up the trampoline and children are kept away until it is fully assembled.
- Always use gloves while assembling the trampoline to help protect your hands from any kind of injuries.
- After you have set up the trampoline, you must check all ends properly to ensure you have fitted it properly.
Maintenance of Trampolines
It is not a very difficult task to maintain a trampoline but you need to keep a strong vigil on its condition from time to time. If you come across any part which is not right, you must try to replace it immediately. Different parts of the trampoline such as safety pads, trampoline mats, enclosure nets and springs among others are available for purchase separately. You must invest in these before the damaged parts lead to any kind of injury risks for your kids. Also, using accessories such as trampoline covers and anchor kits can be vital to the cause of maintaining your trampoline.
Trampolines are certainly one of the best ways in which you can contribute to the fitness of your kids. It not only helps them in their external growth but also enhances their internal systems and makes them healthy overall. There are many different types of trampolines available and you can pick and choose one for your kid as per your convenience. You must ensure that you consider the important factors before you arrive at a decision regarding the trampoline you want to purchase. Despite all the benefits, trampolines are also capable of causing harm but you can avoid this by exercising some basic caution. Overall, trampolines are a good choice if you want your child’s growth to be enhanced while having some good fun.